Any person wishing to drive a public passenger vehicle in NSW must complete a Drive Authority Training Course endorsed by the NSW Ministry of Transport.
They must also complete an application process established by the Ministry of Transport.
- Cost: $380
- Course Delivery: This course is delivered by our partner FHV Driving Training
- Complete a Ministry of Transport Driver Authority Application form
- Provide photo ID and a copy of their drivers license
- Have a medical assessment undertaken
- Provide evidence of the successful completion of training
- Pay the prescribed fees
- Upon receipt of the application form and payment, Ministry of Transport will request a Police Check prior to issuing a Driver Authority. The Driver Authority may be issued subject to the provision of evidence of training.
Contact us by completing the attached form or call 02 9232 1010 to register your interest. We will arrange a training package including:
- 5 manuals
- Legislation and Driver Auhority
- Customer Service
- Vehicle Operations
- Managing Breakdowns and Emergencies
- Driver Welfare and Safety
- Ministry of Transport Driver Authority Application Form and Instructions
- Necessary medical forms
- Participant Feedback Sheet
All your training will be classroom based, therefore there is no driving required as part of this course. It is recommended that you read your manuals before attending your course.
Our instructor/Assessor for this course has over 35 years experience in the Bus/Coach Industry as a driver, driver trainer, manager and also owner/operator of a Coach business.
Course generally takes 3 to 4 hours to complete.
Click here or call us to make a booking for training and Competency Based Assessment with an authorised assessor. Tel: 02 9232 1010